We will keep fighting for all libraries - stand with us!
Hard data from all over the world show the following,
consistently and over millennia:
1. Accept that you are special only to yourself, unique only as a statistic, indistinguishable socially from billions of others;
2. Accept that you are here today, gone tomorrow, ephemeral, utterly forgettable and that your life is random, arbitrary, nasty, brutish, short, and meaningless. You are nothing but an eat2shit machine. Chances are that you will die childless (if you are man) or hated by your offspring.
3. Surrender: resistance is futile, change is an illusion. There is nothing you can do about your essential nothingness, your social station, your future, or people you care about. Not every problem has a solution and very few problems are real.
4. If you insist on protesting, do it by withdrawing and disengaging: in passivity there is safety. The systems set up by the elites want you to fight and to keep losing, it fosters mental illness and submissiveness in you that they can leverage to their benefit.
4. You cannot better or meaningfully alter yourself: you are who you are fundamentally, in most cases, an unendowed zero and loser and this is the way you will remain to the day you die, alone and impoverished.
5. If you were born to poor and uneducated parents, you and your children and their children will end up even poorer and with irrelevant education.
6. The only two ways to make headway in life is to be
born to the right parents or to marry the right spouse, social mobility is a
myth. Emerging from the right hole or penetrating it is the only way to improve
7. Anyone who tells you that he has a solution, a cure, a system, a therapy, a cause, a framework, a religion, god, love, empathy, or rules for life is a con artist, probably a psychopathic narcissist, out for your money and adulation. Adhering to a delusion, confabulation, fairy tale, fantasy, or outright lie is replacing a manageable problem with an even bigger one.
Not everything that is true works and not everything that works is true, but you should always prefer what's true to what works. Hope brings forth expectations which invariably result in frustration which causes depression and other forms of mental illness: hope is a counterfactual poison. Your compulsive need to believe in something or in someone – a god or a guru – leads to either subservience or dysfunction, usually to both.
8. Your children will grow up hating you, depressed, anxious, miserable, mentally ill, or diseased. Their lives will resemble yours in their aimlessness and emptiness.
9. Focus on experiencing your life, do not over-think or over-analyze, you are probably too stupid to do either: eat, drink, make love, have fun, watch the sun rise and set and the flowers bloom, be happy.
10. Live and let live: do not moralize, motivate, hector, punish, argue, debate, convince, position yourself, compare, repair, reach out, converse, expect, hope, demand, or befriend. Just be and let others be. They have the same right to their insignificant existence as you do to yours.
Buy most of my books in Amazon https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/60F8EC8A-5812-4007-9F2C-DFA02EA713B3
Uploaded by Sam Vaknin on